Thursday, 15 December 2022
2:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Do you ever experience:
- DGN files that produce an error message when opened?
- A design file that won’t open at all?
- Elements that misbehave in some way?
- Elements that won’t plot the same way they appear on your monitor?
- DGN files that incorrectly convert to AutoCAD® or other file types?
- Elements you can’t select or delete?
- Elements not on a defined level?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, chances are you’re dealing with file corruption.
Like a denizen of some dark underworld, it has the capacity to delay projects, cause extra work, jeopardize jobs and impact a company’s reputation. But did you know that you already have something installed on your workstation that automatically fixes corrupted MicroStation® files?
Join us on 15 December 2022 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time and let Fredrick Kenniston, Axiom Product Expert and FileFixer™ veteran, show you how to:
- Immediately fix a corrupted design file that is impeding or slowing production,
- Diagnose specialized corruptions and fix them with FileFixer,
- Use “maintenance mode” to help detect and handle corruption before it impedes or slows production,
- and more.
FileFixer is a lot like insurance. You don’t necessarily use it every day, but, boy, when you need it, you’ll be so glad you have it and know exactly how to use it.
About Fredrick Kenniston
Fredrick is Axiom's Director of Technology. He has presented to thousands of engineers, doing one-on-one demonstrations. He has conducted live training for many corporate Fortune 500 Engineering firms. Fredrick is a veteran of the United States Navy and trained in Satellite Communications.
Copyright © 2022 Axiom and IntelliProp. All Rights Reserved. Axiom and FileFixer are trademarks of IntelliProp. AutoCAD is a registered trademark of Autodesk, Inc. MicroStation is a registered trademark of Bentley Systems, Inc. Other trademarks are held by their respective owners. Not responsible for inadvertent errors.