Thursday, 22 September 2022
2:00 p.m. Eastern Time
If you sometimes feel like a MicroStation® master and other times you feel like you’re ready to head for hills, fear not. You’re not alone. A lot of CAD platforms have their quirks and MicroStation is one of them.
For example: What do you do when you need to make numerous changes to multiple design files? Do you give up your evenings and weekends to get it done? That doesn’t seem fair or fun to us, especially when you consider that there are tools precisely for these situations and that you already own one of them: Global File Changer™. But are you aware of everything it can do for you?
- If you don’t want to spend hours manually changing design file settings such as global origin and view attributes on an entire set of design files, this training is for you.
- If you’re sick of moving or re-mapping elements from old level names or numbers to new levels throughout a whole set of design files, this training is definitely for you.
- If the thought of having to spend hours manually replacing cells in multiple DGN files is enough to make you consider calling in sick, then this training is for you.
Fredrick Kenniston, a MicroStation software support specialist for over 20 years, will show you how to use Global File Changer to:
- Make the same type of change to a specific set of elements in a whole set of design files.
- Run a series of key-ins on multiple DGN files.
- Modify the properties of text elements in multiple DGN files.
- Do any number of text search and replace combinations, on any number of files, using wildcards or regular expressions.
- Replace cells in multiple DGN files.
- Change any design file settings, like global origin and view attributes, on a whole set of project design files automatically.
- And more!
If you want to get out of the office sooner, join us on 22 September at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time to expand your skills and reduce the amount of time spent working on a project, leaving you with more time for the things you love.
About Fredrick Kenniston
Fredrick is Axiom's Director of Technology. He has presented to thousands of engineers, doing one-on-one demonstrations. He has conducted live training for many corporate Fortune 500 Engineering firms. Fredrick is a veteran of the United States Navy and trained in Satellite Communications.
Copyright © 2022 Axiom and IntelliProp. All Rights Reserved. Global File Changer is a trademark of IntelliProp. MicroStation is a registered trademark of Bentley Systems, Inc. Other trademarks are held by their respective owners. Not responsible for inadvertent errors.