Thursday, 25 August 2022
2:00 p.m. Eastern Time
References can be the bane of any designer’s existence. Different clients want the references set up in different ways and you need them set up in a specific way so that you can do your job. Additionally, there are so many things that can go wrong with reference files, and fixing reference-related issues simply chews up your time unnecessarily.
Do you hate spending time:
- Changing settings in multiple files?
- Dealing with references that go missing?
- Attaching new references and copying existing ones — in multiple project files?
If there are reference file issues that you find bothersome, the solution is right here, with a tool you already own. Fredrick Kenniston, Axiom Product Expert and RefManager™ specialist, will show you how to easily:
- Fix missing reference attachments — Quickly and easily fix missing reference attachments across entire projects. No more hunting and manually re-referencing them.
- Modify reference file attachments — See how RefManager updates and standardizes more than 70 reference file settings across tens, hundreds or even thousands of reference files.
- Precisely select reference file attachments — Find out how to select the exact reference files you need to make changes to.
- Automatically attach references — Discover how to attach dozens of design files at a time using the “Attach” command.
- Discover the exact status of attachments — Find out how to generate customizable reports to see the exact settings for all your reference file attachments.
- Identify missing attachments — Find out if any references are missing before you submit a plot or project.
- And more!
If saving time and money (and avoiding frustration) sound good to you, then join us for some RefManager training that’ll have you in total control of these common reference issues
About Fredrick Kenniston
Fredrick is Axiom's Director of Technology. He has presented to thousands of engineers, doing one-on-one demonstrations. He has conducted live training for many corporate Fortune 500 Engineering firms. Fredrick is a veteran of the United States Navy and trained in Satellite Communications.
Copyright © 2022 Axiom and IntelliProp. All Rights Reserved. RefManager is a trademark of IntelliProp. MicroStation is a registered trademark of Bentley Systems, Inc. Other trademarks are held by their respective owners. Not responsible for inadvertent errors.