This is a desktop application programmer position. **Please apply only if you have experience with programming Windows desktop applications.** Only freelancers and not agencies can apply
SaaS, mobile applications, and full-stack experience are **NOT** relevant for this position.
This is a full-time remote contractor position. Ideally, the timings will be 9:00 a.m. Eastern time till 5:30 p.m. Eastern time (40 hours per week).
What you will do:
- You will design, develop, debug, test, and maintain high performance multithreaded **Windows desktop applications** for the enterprise customer.
- Drive the initiatives on architecture, design, and technical stack recommendations.
- Create high-level and low-level design documents.
- Write automated Unit, Integration, and Acceptance Tests
Who you are:
- 3+ years of software development experience shipping enterprise products
- In-depth understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), design patterns, data structures, and algorithms
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
- Expert knowledge of C#, .NET Framework, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Caliburn.Micro MVVM, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), and SQL
- Experience with test automation, writing unit tests, and test-driven development.
- Solid understanding of version control systems such as SVN, Git etc.
- Good English comm skills