This position is based in Clearwater Florida.
Axiom is a software development company loaded with a bunch of geeks who develop super-duper computer stuff that we then sell to people who absolutely cannot function without it. Yes, we are one of those companies that makes someone’s day!
We already have a hot-diggity sales team but need a sales manager to keep them closing and reaching stellar targets.
We prefer someone who is already a proven ninja when it comes to sales and has the numbers to brag about, who has successfully managed sales teams before, and who believes that a career in sales is the only career (I mean, who wants to work in HR when they could be racking and stacking commissions, right?).
Therefor the requirements are:
- Sales Manager experience in Business-to-Business sales.
- Personal experience in Business-to-Business Sales.
- Business management background.
- Experience in the IT industry.
You would be required to:
- Monitor calls regularly.
- Set daily quotas and ensure that they are met.
- Monitor leads and ensure that they are contacted.
- Run weekly sales drilling.
- Ensure reps look for, find, and sell upgrades to current customers.
- Monitor all main stats on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Check trends to catch problems and make improvements in advance.
- Ensure that the sales guys are trained by the techies on current and new products.
- Ensure that our database is constantly updated.
- Inspire the sales team to be highly competitive, while still having fun.