This is a remote position.
Remote Position – Work from home
This is a full-time remote contractor position. The candidates are expected to work in the US Eastern time (9:00 a.m. Eastern time until 5:30 p.m. Eastern time) – for 40 hours per week.
To be a knowledgeable, fast, and friendly resource for our customers.
To ensure our software products are successfully used, and our technical support and training exceed customer expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring Customer Support is knowledgeable, fast, friendly, and closing tech support cycles swiftly resulting in very happy customers.
- Ensuring product demonstrations are done on time and to a good result (interested customers).
- IT Background of Windows HelpDesk experience is needed
- Experience demonstrating software products to prospects or training customers.
- Experience in technical customer support and controlling the call.
- Experience documenting customer issues in a ticket system such as helpdesk.
- Good ability to study and understand new concepts and procedures.
- Stable work history and professional appearance.
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills