For over 20 years, FileFixer has been fixing MicroStation files totally automatically. Now, the latest release adds V8i and ProjectWise support.
What does FileFixer fix? Well, have you ever had:
- An “emergency” with a design file, where something went wrong and you needed a solution fast?
- An error message when trying to open a design file?
- A design file that won’t open at all?
- Unexplainable trouble when trying to access a model or a reference file?
- Elements that don’t plot the same way that they appear on your computer screen?
- Elements on “phantom” (undefined) levels?
- Elements you can’t select or that won’t delete?
- Elements that behave oddly when you zoom in on them?
- Difficulty or inaccurate results when attempting to translate a design file to AutoCAD?
- Missing elements?
- Some other weird problem with a design file
All these types of problems have a common denominator. They are caused by corruption within the bowels of the design file itself. FileFixer fixes corrupt MicroStation files totally automatically! Repairing a MicroStation file with FileFixer usually requires nothing more than typing in (or double-clicking on) the name of the damaged file.