Often, users are only familiar with the software features they use on a regular basis, while being unaware of the full scope of the tools they have at their disposal. This training will not only help save time and money on your projects, but will also give you insight into the many ways that Microsoft Office Importer can help lighten your load at work.
Fredrick Kenniston, a 20+ year MicroStation expert, will address the following and more:
- How do you edit the linked source file (Excel or Word) with a single click from inside MicroStation?
- How do you handle multiple page pastes?
- How is ProjectWise supported?
- How do you set the font for the pasted data?
- How do you set the text size for the pasted data?
- How do you set the symbology for the pasted data?
Join us on October 22nd at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time to take your Microsoft Office Importer skills to the next level.
About Fredrick Kenniston
Fredrick is Axiom's Director of Technology. He has presented to thousands of engineers, doing one on one demonstrations. He has conducted live training for many corporate Fortune 500 Engineering firms. A veteran of the United States Navy, who trained in Satellite Communications, Fredrick is also a great guitar player, who plays mandolin too.