Technical Support Representative
This is a full-time remote contractor position. The candidates are expected to work in the US Eastern time (9:00 a.m. Eastern time until 5:30 p.m. Eastern time) – for 40 hours per week.
To be a knowledgeable, fast, and friendly resource for our customers.
To ensure our software products are successfully used, and our technical support and training exceed customer expectations.
Please note that this is a remote position for candidates outside of the USA only.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring Customer Support is knowledgeable, fast, friendly, and closing tech support cycles swiftly resulting in very happy customers.
- Ensuring product demonstrations are done on time and to a good result (interested customers).
- Excellent at verbally answering customer questions.
- Excellent at verbally asking questions that are relevant to customer concerns.
- Able to give timely verbal responses that are appropriate.
- Able to infer a customer’s tone and interpret meaning from how the customer said something.
- Able to persist and get your question answered while remaining cordial.
- Excellent at explaining non-optimum results from a process (run in our product) to customers in a way that doesn’t upset the customer.
- Excellent at addressing questions from prospective buyers in a way that leads them to desire our product.
- Excellent at writing responses that address customer questions.
- Excellent at writing questions that are relevant to customer concerns.
- Able to provide timely written responses that are appropriate.
- Excellent at organizing your work and maintaining the notes and other documentation required for each customer interaction.
- Excellent at prioritizing customer issues and juggling those priorities to optimum effect.