10 Secrets for Better MicroStation–AutoCAD Translations
Which ones could you use?
The list of problems that come from translations is so long it almost defies belief. Just some of the common problems that people run into are that the translated files:
- Have incorrect working units.
- Don't meet the required CAD standards because the resolution isn't right.
- Have the wrong dimension (3D when it should be 2D or vice versa).
- Have elements that are the wrong size.
- Have elements that are not at the right coordinate locations.
And the list goes on. Want to learn exactly how to prevent or handle these?
Better Translations Between MicroStation and AutoCAD Can Be Yours
I carved out some time and put together a series of videos that will help you uncover the secrets you need to know in order to improve your translations between MicroStation and AutoCAD (in both directions). Just go to Tips.AxiomInt.com and click on the "MicroStation–AutoCAD Translation Secrets" image to find ten secrets that should help improve the ease and accuracy of your translations.
Leave a Comment